Note: for changes to Njord Player, refer to the version-specific changelog on our website.
- New sail crossover view type, visualizing the true wind angles and speeds at which you have sailed a boat's sails
- New wind data management page to view wind direction and speed ranges for each start, and to add wind direction and speed data from various sources (inferred, weather data, from other boats, manual input).
- Added a search bar to quickly locate boats, events and other resources. The search bar may be activated through the search icon in the sidebar or by pressing Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + Period.
- Updated Stats view type to be faster; added CSV download; hover min/max value to jump to time of min/max; now also available in the Performance Database
- New Calibration view type, displaying statistics to help with the calibration of the speed transducer/paddlewheel, compass, and wind angle reading.
- Polar Diagram view shows one or more of the boat's preconfigured polar files for reference (configurable via the settings menu).
- Adds calculated metrics to many views, including
VMC(VMC is only available when selecting a single leg in a race with a course)
- Data table view: added support for comparing more than two boats
- Data table view: added "Raw Data" option to view all rows of the underlying log file without averaging/resampling
- Data table view: added a "color" checkbox to metrics select to color column cells by metric value.
- On a boat's polar settings page, show the full polar table next to target tables.
- Improved support for reading the start timer from Vakaros files
- New Maneuvers view type, similar to the Maneuver Report. This enables quicker access and deeper analysis of maneuvers, including the ability to highlight the maneuver timestamp across analytics views.
- Extended download options in Polar Diagram view, offering polar file download in Expedition, B&G, Deckman, Adrena, ORC and SailGrib formats
- Added a form to send messages to Njord Support and find suggested help content, accessible at https://www.sailnjord.com/support/ and via the Message Support item in the cogwheel menu
- New views in any event / race date: Entire Day and Only Races
- Entire Day shows the full 24 hours of the selected day, which is useful to get an overview of your day using views like the Map view or Line Chart view
- Only Races and its sub-items Only Trainings and Only Races & Trainings only show combined data between the start and end time of all races (and/or trainings, as chosen) of that day. This is useful to visualise the overall performance for your day using views like Targets, Polar Diagram or Scatter Chart. For best results, make sure that your trainings are trimmed to "good sailing sections" and races are trimmed to start time (gun time) and to the time your boat crossed the finish line, this limits performance analysis to "good" data only.
- The Aggregated Data / Multiple Races view (showing data across multiple days of the same event) has been moved below Only Races and works in a similar manner
- Editing/trimming races has moved to the Trim Races entry and has been improved with a race selector, the capability to enter multi-day races and to upload mark files for easier mark input
- The Targets view for analysing upwind/downwind targets is now available outside the performance database, for any single race and in the Only Races/Multi Races section (requires upwind/downwind filter)
- The Scatter Chart and Correlation view types are now available in the performance database
- Most race views have gained an upwind/downwind and port/starboard filter control (top bar) to help you narrow down your analysis in views such as the Scatter Chart view faster
- Data loading speed of the Table view has been improved
- Map view gains the ability to show maneuver loss, activated via the Maneuvers button. It uses our "maneuver loss from COG" method, for more details refer to the maneuver report.
- New Polar Diagram view type, in event/race view and performance database (with ability to compare different boats, or multiple events)
- Bin Table view type now available in the performance database
- Ladders button in map to show "ladder" connecting boat's tracks in a lineup of two boats:
- Line Chart supporting more than two boats, and more than two metrics at a time
- New license checkout form makes it easy to find the best price for a certain usage period; allows pre-paying for a fixed usage period
- ROLLINGSUM() function